Tidewater Community College Overview
Tidewater Community College’s Career Studies Certificate in Phlebotomy prepares you to become an integral member of the health care team as you learn to: collect, transport, handle, and process blood specimens for analysis; identify and select equipment; and recognize and handle issues such as infection control and contamination. Graduates of TCC’s program, which includes hands-on clinical instruction, are prepared for the National Healthcareer Association Certification Examination to become a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT). Many graduates find jobs as soon as they complete the program.
Training Programs at Tidewater Community College
- Career Studies Certificate in Phlebotomy
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Tidewater Community College
- Phone: (757) 822-7100
- Website: https://www.tcc.edu/programs/phlebotomy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tccva/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tidewatercommunitycollege