The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Overview
Physical therapy is a profession committed to the advancement of wellbeing, improving physical mobility and physical exercises that add to an active life. Physical therapy services are given in many settings, including homes, schools, work environments, outpatient facilities, and hospitals.
This professional program comprises 108 semester hours of sequenced instruction-based and clinical courses. All coursework is offered on the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) grounds in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. This program starts in the late spring.
Training Programs at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Phone: (405) 271- 2131
- Website: https://alliedhealth.ouhsc.edu/Prospective-Students/Academic-Programs/Doctor-of-Physical-Therapy-DPT-#13897142-program-description
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oualliedhealth/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OUAlliedHealth/