The University of Alabama at Birmingham Overview
The UAB Department of Physical Therapy in the School of Health Professions has offered remarkable educational programs in physical therapy for over 50 years. They offer the Doctor of Physical Therapy degree program for students who decide to become physical therapists and an interdisciplinary Ph.D. program in Rehabilitation Science.
They also offer a Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency program to help licensed physical therapists with additional training and insight. Continuing Education credits are also available for practicing physical therapists.
Training Programs at The University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- PhD in Rehabilitation Science
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
- Continuing Education
- PT/OT Immersion
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.