The Regents of the University of Colorado Overview
The University of Colorado Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program prepares graduates to be skillful physical therapists equipped for jobs as clinical specialists, teachers, and researchers/scientists.
The 8-semester educational plan finished in 2.5 years gives students solid essential science content in the primary year and coming full circle with a year-long clinical experience. Courses incorporate both instructional (classroom) and research center (hands-on) learning that supplements full-time clinical encounters.
Training Programs at The Regents of the University of Colorado
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The Regents of the University of Colorado
- Phone: 303-724-2878
- Website: https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/physical-therapy-program
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cuphysther/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CUPhysTher/