The Ohio State University Overview
The physical therapy program at Ohio State is a post-baccalaureate doctorate program. Students should finish an undergrad program in preparation for application to the Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy program.
Physical advisors work in medical clinics, home wellbeing offices, schools, sports and wellness offices, outpatient centers, and nursing homes. Their patients are the individuals who are adjusting to or are in danger of constraints on their capacity to move and perform practical exercises in their everyday lives. Licensure is required in each state in which a physical advisor practices.
Training Programs at The Ohio State University
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The Ohio State University
- Phone: (614) 292-1706
- Website: https://undergrad.osu.edu/majors-and-academics/majors/detail/174
- Email: HRSGraduateStudentServices@osumc.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theohiostateuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/osu