The International Detailing Association Overview
Learn how to be a professional vehicle detailer.
The first step is to complete the Certified Detailer exams (Phase I).
You can order the exams online from the association’s website linked belowe or sign up for an IDA Certification Event – Phase I (CD).
The second step is to attend Skills Validated testing (Phase II), which is a hands-on assessment scheduled at various locations across the United States.
Some events offer a full day of Phase I (Certified Detailer exams) and Phase II (Skills Validated hands-on) certification.
Training Programs at The International Detailing Association
- Detailer Certification
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The International Detailing Association
- Phone: (651) 925-5526
- Website: https://the-ida.com/page/Certification
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/idadetailers/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/internationaldetailingassociation/