The College of Idaho Overview
The College of Idaho Cooperative Graduate Program in Physical Therapy is part of Idaho State University. This program will teach you to learn human life structures and the best procedures for injury therapy and restoration. Admission is contingent on an acceptable GRE score or the Miller Analogy Test. The program covers 80 hours of training under the oversight of a licensed physical therapist.
Training Programs at The College of Idaho
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for The College of Idaho
- Phone: (208) 459-5011
- Website: https://www.collegeofidaho.edu/academics/peak/physical-therapy
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/collegeofidaho/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollegeofidaho/