Southeast Technical Institute Overview
Phlebotomists draw blood from patients at hospitals, blood donation centers and diagnostic labs. The work of a phlebotomist is necessary for blood to be used for research, testing, donation or transfusion. At Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, your phlebotomy training program includes instruction in venipuncture techniques, as well as applying tourniquets, locating veins, and labeling and storing samples.
Training Programs at Southeast Technical Institute
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Southeast Technical Institute
- Phone: (605) 367-4373
- Website: https://www.southeasttech.edu/programs/healthcare/phlebotomy-technician-certificate.php
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/southeasttechsd/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoutheastTechSD/