South Dakota State University Overview
Physical therapists are trained human services professionals who help patients improve their quality of life through settings including emergency clinics, private practice, outpatient centers, home wellbeing organizations, schools, sports and wellness offices, and nursing homes.The pre-physical therapy program is a pre-professional educational plan that supplies all the fundamental requirements for applying to a school of physical therapy.
Students must have a four year college education, have an essential science foundation and complete a specific number of required courses before applying to a professional physical therapy program.
Training Programs at South Dakota State University
- Pre-Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for South Dakota State University
- Phone: 605-688-6103
- Website: https://www.sdstate.edu/programs/undergraduate/pre-physical-therapy
- Email: Chanda.Walter@sdstate.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sdstatepics/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthDakotaStateUniversity