South Central College Overview
South Central College’s Phlebotomy Certificate helps you acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for becoming a specialist in obtaining blood specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Upon successful completion of the program, and after completion of one full-time year of acceptable work experience as a phlebotomy technician in an accredited laboratory, you are eligible to take the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) Phlebotomy Technician National Registry Examination administered by the Board of Certification (BOC).
Since much of the course work is considered “hybrid,” blending online material and face-to-face laboratory sessions, less time is spent on campus.
Training Programs at South Central College
- Phlebotomy Certificate Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for South Central College
- Phone: (507) 389-7461
- Website: https://southcentral.edu/Majors-and-Programs/phlebotomy-program.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/southcentralcollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthCentralCollegeMN