San Diego State University World Campus Overview
Find out how you can transform your love for animals into a pet-sitting career. This course covers all that you need to know about pets — from nourishment, exercise and medical aid to everything that goes into launching a business. Discover how you can begin your own pet sitting business.
You’ll start with basic pet care, including nutrition, work outs, emergency treatment, and identification of of basic ailments. You will learn the essentials of emergency treatment and discover how to administer pills, fluid drugs, and infusions to an uncooperative cat or dog. Find out how to deal with home visits and dazzle your customers. You’ll likewise learn how to handle problems such as lost pets, pets that die suddenly, and pets that need prompt veterinary care.
Training Programs at San Diego State University World Campus
- Start a Pet Sitting Business
- 6 Weeks Access / 24 Course Hrs
- Price Range: Starting at $129
Resources for San Diego State University World Campus
- Phone: (619) 594-5821
- Website: https://www.ed2go.com/cessdsu/online-courses/starting-a-pet-sitting-business
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SDSUWorldCampus/