Release Notes 4.15.0
We’ve heard your feedback and the PocketSuite team has been hard at work behind the scenes! Lately, we’ve focused on upgrading both our Packages and Subscriptions features along with a few other enhancements and bug fixes. These upgrades give you even more control over your business! Check out the features below:
- Package capacity based on time – Currently, Pros can bundle sessions into a package based on the number of sessions. With this latest update, you will now be able to bundle sessions not just by the number of sessions but also by the number of hours. So if you’re working in an industry that typically bills based on time, you’re definitely going to want to check out Packages 3.0!
- Cancellation policy for packages – As a Pro, your time is one of your most valuable assets and PocketSuite has your back! With Packages 3.0, you can now apply a cancellation policy to your packages. If a client cancels an appointment that is a part of a package you now have control over the consequences!
- Programs for packages – With Programs, you can choose the maximum quantity of each session that is eligible to be applied to a package. This means you can create customized packages to best suit your client’s needs.
- Subscription Introductory Rates – If you’ve been looking for a way to hook clients onto a subscription plan look no further. With Subscriptions 2.0 you will be able to offer clients a discount for the first one or more payment periods of a new subscription. You get paid upfront and your clients are happy! #WinWin
- Subscription Enrollment Fee – Enrollment fees are a great way to get paid upfront! With our latest update to the subscriptions feature you’ll be able to set up enrollment fees for new clients.
- Subscription Cancellation Fee for Subscriptions – When your clients purchase a subscription you’re counting on that revenue. This latest release will allow you to add a cancellation fee for new subscriptions. So, if a client cancels the subscription before the renewal date, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- Line item discounts – Would you like to discount just a single item on an invoice or estimate? Our new line item discount feature allows you to have more control over the discounts that you apply to your services and products!
As always, we love feedback! So message us in the app and let us know how we’re doing and what improvements you’d like to see included in future releases! Thank you for being a valued Pro and we look forward to delighting you again in the future. Please refer a friend to PocketSuite or leave us a review on the Play Store or AppStore if you’ve had a great experience with us!
The PocketSuite team