Pro Line Carpet Maintenance Supply Overview
The IICRC-approved Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) course teaches the art and science of carpet cleaning to professional service providers, as well as others in related industries. The focus is on practical application, identifying fiber, yarn and carpet constructions, style types and finishes, soiling conditions, cleaning science and methodology, and other issues involving installed broadloom carpet. When coupled with on-the-job training and field experience, students should be ready to perform carpet cleaning techniques and procedures or pursue further training in other IICRC-approved courses that require CCT as a prerequisite. The course is designed to cover pre-inspection, fabric identification, basic cleaning chemicals and equipment, and proper cleaning techniques and procedures with a residential and light commercial emphasis.
This is a 2-day course covering 14 hours, not including exam time, lunch and breaks.
Training Programs at Pro Line Carpet Maintenance Supply
- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Pro Line Carpet Maintenance Supply
- Phone: (916) 339-3033
- Website: https://www.prolinesupply.com/store/cct-carpet-cleaning-technician.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pro-Line-Carpet-Maintenance-Supply-124419770933949/