University of California, San Francisco Overview
The mission of the UCSF Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science is to give proof based, tolerant focused physical therapy services and to teach insightful, socially dedicated clinicians, instructors, and specialists in physical therapy and recovery science who will lead the profession into the next century. The department expects to provide a dynamic and inventive education for graduate students in physical therapy.
Training Programs at University of California, San Francisco
- The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- The PhD in Rehabilitation Science Program
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program
- Acute Care Physical Therapy Residency Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.