Anderson University Overview
The School of Physical Therapy trains clinical specialists in the assessment and treatment of conditions that influence human development, including sound living and physical health.
The Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) presently requires all physical therapy education programs in the U.S. to grant the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. To be qualified for licensure, physical therapists must graduate from a CAPTE-certified program.
Training Programs at Anderson University
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Starting $700 per credit hour
Resources for Anderson University
- Phone: (864) 231-5510
- Website: https://www.andersonuniversity.edu/physical-therapy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AndersonUnivSC/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndersonUniversitySC