Many independent service professionals use social media sites like Instagram and Facebook for their personal lives, but how can they effectively be used for their business?
On this episode of Professional on the Go, we cover common questions business professionals have about using Facebook and Instagram for business, such as:
– What is the difference between my personal brand and my business brand?
– How do I make the transition from personal to business?
– Do I need to start a separate profile for my business? What do I post? How often?
– Should I try paid advertisements on Facebook and Instagram?
– Should I be talking about politics?
– How do I determine which social media tool, Facebook or Instagram, is best for my business?
We also speak with solopreneur Robert Forto of Alaska Dog Works. He shares about his business as an independent service professional, why he chooses to use Facebook versus Instagram as his primary social media tool for his business, what types of content he posts to spark engagement, and how he turns social media engagements into business.