Phoenix College Overview
Phlebotomy plays an important role in the health care field. The Phlebotomy certificate program is designed to prepare students to obtain blood specimens by skin puncture or venipuncture using proper technique on adults, children and infants.
Students in the Phlebotomy program will be in contact with potentially infections blood, tissues, and body fluids. Formal application is required for acceptance in the program.
Training Programs at Phoenix College
- Phlebotomy Certificate Program
Price Range: Starting at $1,130
Resources for Phoenix College
- Phone: (602) 285-7878
- Website: https://www.phoenixcollege.edu/programs/phlebotomy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phoenixcollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phxcollege