Phillips Community College Overview
The Phlebotomy Program is a two (2) semester Technical Certificate program. A minimum grade of “C” is required in each phlebotomy course. The Phlebotomy program is approved by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences. Graduates of the program are eligible to take the national phlebotomy certification examination. Applicants should be aware that violation of any federal, state, or local drug law or conviction of a crime may prohibit the student from entering a clinical agency to care for clients. In addition, clinical facilities also may require a criminal background check and/or drug test as a condition of clinical practice in the respective facility. Inability to complete the clinical course because of failure to meet these requirements will result in course failure.
Training Programs at Phillips Community College
- Phlebotomy Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Phillips Community College
- Phone: (870) 338-6474, Ext. 1109
- Website: https://www.pccua.edu/academics/divisions/allied-health/phlebotomy-program
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phillipscommunitycollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Phillips-Community-College-of-the-University-of-Arkansas-21979035756/