National University of Health Sciences Overview
National University’s programs in massage therapy provide the confidence and aptitudes students need to enter this expanding health care field. Learn expert strategy from practicing health care massage therapists and gain intensive understanding of human physiology from PhDs in science.
After completing one of the massage therapy programs at National University, you’ll be ready to enter the massage therapy profession at any level, whether you plan to work as an independent practitioner or as a part of a group approach in health care, sports facilities, and other fields of increasing demand.
Training Programs at National University of Health Sciences
- Massage Therapy Certification Program
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for National University of Health Sciences
- Phone: (630) 889-6853
- Website: https://www.nuhs.edu/academics/college-of-allied-health-sciences/massage-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nuhsedu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nuhs.edu/