Miles Community College Overview
A person successfully completing the phlebotomy program is qualified to sit for the ASCP (American Society of Clinical Pathology) PBT (Phlebotomy Technician) certification examination. The granting of the certificate in Phlebotomy is not contingent upon passing any type of external certification or licensure exam.
This two-semester program includes an internship off-site at a clinical facility. Affiliated clinical facilities for the phlebotomy internships currently include Holy Rosary Health Care in Miles City.
Training Programs at Miles Community College
- Phlebotomy Program (Certificate Phlebotomy)
Price Range: Starting at $7,099
Resources for Miles Community College
- Phone: (406) 874-6193
- Website: https://www.milescc.edu/DegreesPrograms/Health/C-Phlebotomy.aspx
- Email: O’MearaS@milescc.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/milescommunitycollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MilesCommunityCollege/