Manchester Community College Overview
The Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) program gives students the education and training to enter professions as climate control technicians. It is offered with a two-year or three-year track due to the \number of credits required. This multi-disciplinary program incorporates training in heating, ventilation, refrigeration, air conditioning and electricity.
Through critical thinking, inquiry and analysis skills picked up while in the HVAC program, students will be prepared to become industry leaders. Upon satisfactory completion, the graduate is prepared to enter the field to design, install, service, maintain and troubleshoot residential and commercial HVAC systems.
Training Programs at Manchester Community College
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Degree Program
- Advanced HVAC Certificate
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Certificate
- Heating Services Certificate
- Price Range: Starting at $17,505
Resources for Manchester Community College
- Phone: (603) 206-8000
- Website: https://www.mccnh.edu/academics/programs/heating-ventilation-and-air-conditioning
- Email: MCCAdmissions@ccsnh.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mccnh/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MCCNH