Kennebec Valley Community College Overview
The Phlebotomy Certificate includes coursework designed to provide the necessary skills and knowledge to be eligible to take the ASCP – American Society for Clinical Pathology Board Certification Exam. This certificate also provides additional foundational general education coursework applicable and transferable to other degree programs.
Training Programs at Kennebec Valley Community College
- Phlebotomy Certificate Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Kennebec Valley Community College
- Phone: (207) 453-5005
- Website: https://www.kvcc.me.edu/academics/information/programs-of-study/phlebotomy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kvcc.me/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KVCC.MAINE/