Kean University Overview
At Kean, the doctor of physical therapy (DPT) program is based on the conviction that the field of physical therapy advances through the devotion of new professionals.
Students receive an introduction to clinical settings, beginning in their second semester. The doctoral program includes of 42 weeks of full-time clinical practice. In addition, students take part in 240 hours of integrated clinical experiences to accompany their major clinical courses.
Training Programs at Kean University
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Kean University
- Phone: (908) 737-5326
- Website: https://www.kean.edu/academics/programs/physical-therapy-dpt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keanuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keanuniversity/