Indiana University Overview
The objective of the Doctor of Physical Therapy program is to prepare students to have a positive effect in the lives of their patients. With an exhaustive educational plan, the program offers an assortment of inpatient and outpatient clinical opportunities, both locally and broadly, to encourage and develop clinical skills. You leave the program prepared to improve the wellbeing of patients.
Training Programs at Indiana University
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Indiana University
- Phone: (317) 274-7447
- Website: https://shhs.iupui.edu/academics/graduate-professional/doctor-physical-therapy.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iupuishhs/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iupuiSHHS