Harford Community College Overview
Learn how to become a dog groomer with Harford Community College’s Dog Grooming Program, which can be completed in less than six months, and includes a hands-on externship in a grooming salon.
You will work with an assortment of dogs so you can be sure on your first day working in your new career. After you have finished the Dog Grooming Program, you’re ready for work as a Pet Stylist or start your own prepping business. Teachers will direct you while you work on skills and techniques, giving criticism consistently that would be virtually impossible in an online course.
Training Programs at Harford Community College
- Dog Grooming Certification I: Introduction to Dog Grooming
- Dog Grooming Certification II: Basic Grooming Techniques
- Dog Grooming Certification III: Advanced Grooming Techniques
- Dog Grooming Externship
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Harford Community College
- Phone: (443) 412-2000
- Website: https://www.harford.edu/Academics/CEBAT/dog-groomer.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/harfordcc#
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HarfordCC