Grand Rapids Community College Overview
The Personal Chef Certificate program is designed to prepare graduates to begin their own business as a personal chef.
The certificate program includes laboratory courses in dining room service, baking, catering and banquet organization, classical and American regional cookery and restaurant operations.
The curriculum also includes lecture courses in nutrition, sanitation, wine and personal chef business development.
The certificate program requires approximately 30 hours of class time per week.
Training Programs at Grand Rapids Community College
- Personal Chef Certificate Course
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Grand Rapids Community College
- Phone: (616) 234-3690
- Website: https://www.grcc.edu/secchiainstituteforculinaryeducation/personalchefcertificate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grandrapidscc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grandrapidscc