Georgia Southern University Overview
The Physical Therapy program at Georgia Southern University is a full-time doctoral program and is offered at the Armstrong Campus in Savannah. There are 36 students admitted to each class. The program comprises nine semesters of academic coursework, including three full-time clinical experiences (with at least 31 weeks of full-time clinical practice) and a few extra clinical encounters. At the end of the program, students are granted a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. All program graduates are qualified to take the National Physical Therapy Examination and apply for state licensure.
Training Programs at Georgia Southern University
- Physical Therapy Program Courses
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Georgia Southern University
- Phone: (912) 344-2580
- Website: https://chp.georgiasouthern.edu/rehabilitation/graduate-programs/doctor-of-physical-therapy/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/georgiasouthernuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaSouthern