Dominican College Overview
Clinical education is a significant and critical component of the professional physical therapy curriculum. It allows students to observe and be mentored by expert clinicians working in their respective specialized clinical settings. Dominican College has developed more than 300 clinical relationships with a wide variety of carefully selected, well-respected local, regional, and national facilities.
The physical therapy curriculum provides four full-time clinical experiences throughout the 10 trimesters, totaling 36 weeks. During these four blocks of clinical practice, each student will have experiences with patients/clients across a variety of settings that encompass a range of conditions from acute to chronic. The student’s clinical education experiences will provide them with the entry-level knowledge and skills they need in the general practice of physical therapy.
Training Programs at Dominican College
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Course
- Price Range: Starting at $750 per course
Resources for Dominican College
- Phone: (845) 848-7908
- Website: https://www.dc.edu/physical-therapy/doctor-physical-therapy-program/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/dominicancollege
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dominican-College/83517950904