Central Texas College Overview
A massage career starts with the Licensed Massage Therapy program at Central Texas College. Massage therapy is a healthcare profession regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR). This massage school is approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and is under the direction of the college’s Continuing Education department. Their 600-hour certificate of completion program surpasses state requirements and incorporates 550 hours of classroom training followed by a 50-hour internship.
Training Programs at Central Texas College
- Licensed Massage Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Central Texas College
- Phone: (254) 501-3011
- Website: https://www.ctcd.edu/students/continuing-education/healthcare-career-training/licensed-massage-therapy-program/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ctccontinuinged/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTCLicensedMassageTherapy/