Casper College Overview
The Casper College physical therapy program is a transfer program. This Associate of Science (A.S.) degree prepares students for entry into a bachelor’s degree program or for application into their identified area of professional schooling.
The curriculum is designed to transfer to a variety of physical therapy programs.
CC encourages students to start talking with their intended transfer schools as soon as possible. Academic advisors assist with this process, but it is the student’s responsibility to verify required courses and the application process for the transfer school.
Training Programs at Casper College
- Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Casper College
- Phone: (307) 268-2424
- Website: https://www.caspercollege.edu/program/pre-physical-therapy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/caspercollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CasperCollege/