California State University, Fresno Overview
The Department of Physical Therapy offers a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. The student finishes 3 years of study to finish the DPT degree that incorporates clinical encounters all through the educational program. The DPT program has been endorsed by the university and by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges).
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program covers eight semesters of full-time study.
Training Programs at California State University, Fresno
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for California State University, Fresno
- Phone: (559) 278-2625
- Website: https://fresnostate.edu/chhs/physical-therapy/
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fresnostatephysicaltherapy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FresnoStatePT/