An Overview of California Coaches Association
The mission of the California Coaches Organization is to unite all coaches in California, committed to maintaining the highest standards for athletic competition and also training conditions in the Golden State.
The association is focused on:
1) Raising the high quality and also skills of secondary school sports training as well as administration through management advancement, educational programs, training sessions and insightful magazines.
2) Supplying assistance and acknowledgment of coaches for their “lifetime” training accomplishments, commitment and leadership.
3) Promoting expert criteria, techniques as well as principles.
4) Encouraging fellowship among athletic supervisors, trainers as well as managers.
5) Recognizing the worth and significance of cultural diversity throughout the membership.
How to Join California Coaches Association
All membership options include a $2,000,000 Liability Policy for CCA Members. Visit the webstie linked below for current details.
This policy covers coaches 24/7 365 days a year, even when you are coaching during the off season.
This should be a must for all coaches as a extra coverage during the season and standard coverage off-season.
Resources for California Coaches Association
Location: 131 Lakeshore Drive, San Mateo, California, 94402, United States