Bucks County Community College Overview
The Phlebotomy Certificate program prepares students to collect and process blood samples for medical laboratory analysis. The program provides students with information about basic anatomy, the healthcare delivery system, blood collection equipment, venipuncture and capillary puncture techniques, and medical, legal and ethical implications of blood collection.
Training Programs at Bucks County Community College
- Phlebotomy Certificate Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Bucks County Community College
- Phone: (215) 968-8353
- Website: https://www.bucks.edu/catalog/majors/health/phlebotomy/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bucksccc/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BucksCCC/