Select an option
New Clients - For scheduling purposes, your appointment will last a little longer due to your initial consultation. Also, please read our Cancellation Policy.
Please be aware, we will not be able to provide you with a HydraFacial service, if you have any of the following:
* over active acne, (i.e. severe inflammation)
* any active infection or open wounds (i.e. herpes simplex, open acne, cysts)
* autoimmune or communicable diseases
* any cold sores or fever blisters
* if you've used Accutane within past year
* anyone who has allergy to shellfish
* anyone with severe acne scarring
* any melanoma or lesions suspect to malignancy
* any active sunburn
* anyone with very thin skin
Laser treatments – please wait until lesions heal & swelling & redness is resolved.
Botox – wait 6-7 days
Fillers – wait 7-10 days
Peels – wait 30 days
Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre- and post-treatment, such as Retin A, benzoyl peroxide and harsh acids.