Arkansas State University Overview
The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) is endorsed by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) and the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), and it mirrors the present degree of study that is required to satisfy the most recent guidelines for physical therapy education. The DPT program is planned with the goal that a four year certification and requirements to the program are finished before proceeding to the doctoral coursework.
Training Programs at Arkansas State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Arkansas State University
- Phone: (870) 972-2100
- Website: https://www.astate.edu/college/conhp/departments/physical-therapy/
- Email: PTAdmissions@astate.edu
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/arkansasstate
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ArkansasState