Albany State University Overview
In keeping with the goal of the Darton College of Health Professions at Albany State University, the Phlebotomy Program is committed to providing a valuable education and clinical experience to qualified technologists. The Program is dedicated to providing the community with technologists that will offer the highest quality of patient care. The Program strives to provide the Phlebotomy workforce with an ARRT certified technologist that seeks the challenge of working in a continuously evolving profession.
Training Programs at Albany State University
- Phlebotomy Certificate Program
Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Albany State University
- Phone: 229-500-2238
- Website: https://www.asurams.edu/academic-affairs/dchealthprof/health/certificates/phlebotomy.php
- Email: Quontasha.Glover@asurams.edu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/albanystateuniversity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlbanyStateUniv/