Alabama State University Overview
Alabama State University offers the Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. This three-year certificate qualifies graduates to sit for the National Physical Therapy Exam regulated by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy. Licensure is necesary to practice physical therapy.
Training Programs at Alabama State University
- Physical Therapy Program – 114 Professional Hours
- Price Range: Check website for updated details.
Resources for Alabama State University
- Phone: (703) 706-3245
- Website: https://www.alasu.edu/chs/physical-therapy/physical-therapy
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asu_admission/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asu/